EHA can help test your parts whether they are production parts or R&D parts. We can either test them for you or build a test stand for you to.
EHA has many factors that make us doing your testing work for you:
- Qualified hydraulic engineers
- Knowledgeable service technicians
- Close proximity to work area allows short interruptions and minimal costs
- Machine shop
Independent unbiased testing
We have done a variety of testing
- Drive line tests
- Spray testing
- Tractor cab controls testing
- Vacuum seeder testing
- Clutch tests
- PTO testing
- Cylinder stroking life cycle.
- Cylinder leakage testing.
- And many more….
Services typically performed:
- We setup the test, hardware, software
- Make sample test run collect data for customer verification
- Monitor the test. Visual walk through and quick review of test cycle, leaks, sound, and other factors by experienced hydraulic engineer and technicians.
- On Call service (if required) for 24 x 7 non-stop cycling.
- Deliverables typically consist of:
- Test setup pictures
- test data on CDROM
What we are not (at this time):
- We are not a material testing lab. We have very limited expertise on metal failure analysis.
- We cannot do performance testing prior to or post tests (efficiencies, high accuracy flows, etc).
- We cannot control the ambient conditions beyond ventilation (no moisture, cooling, etc)
Our testing facility consists of:
- 3) Test rooms
- Ventilated, Temperature sensing
- Computer interlock and shutdown capable
- Closed-loop Water Glycol cooling system with three heat exchangers and can dump the load inside or outside based on temperature and ambient
- 5000 Amps
- Network with data monitoring/remote camera
- Flow Meters, Pressure transducers, other instrumentation
- Immersion tank
- Power Unit 75 HP 46 GPM, 4000 PSI.
- Dedicated air compressor
- 2) pump test stands each with
- 200 HP electric motor – Fixed 1800 RPM
- Gearbox – multiple gearsets for fixed speed setups.
- Two primary pump circuits
- Open or semi-closed pump suctions
- Charge system for semi-closed suctions, currently configured for offline loops.
- Two pump load manifolds with proportional relief, 2-way blocking valve, solenoid operated relief.
- Two flow meters for main pump flow
- Load sense directional valves
- Pressure transducers on output, suction, case drain.
- Temperature RTD’s on tank, case drain, gearbox.
- 80 Gallon Reservoir
- Two pressure filters
- Offline/precharge filter
- Labiew program and SCSI rack/PC
- Softstart motor starters
- Setup designed to run hot (200F)